Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 Years!

It's our wedding anniversary today-4 years. I still feel really lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is also a great Dad. I never imagined that I would meet the man of my dreams who I would spend the rest of my life with on a drunken binge at the local nightclub! But our blurry eyes met and the rest, as they say, is history.
We have had tough financial times but our marriage has stayed rock solid. We have been blessed with 3 (well 2 and a half really lol) kids and he is such a hands on Dad. He puts up with my moods and is bossed around from time to time- I mean I have been pregnant A LOT of our marriage thus far! He always takes the bossing with good humor and has been known to do a chocolate run to the local milk bar when the kids are in bed. He is very capable at the housework and changes yucko nappies. He eats my cooking-even the experimental vegan stuff-when I'm sure he longs for a chicken parma and chips. He is more patient with the girls that I will ever be-not to mention patient with me! He tried out QLD even though it was WAY out of his comfort zone. He has the day off when I come back from holidays exhausted. He works hard so that I can stay home with the kids. He is open to listening to all the "crazy" alternative ideas on parenting and schooling-and he usually agrees! He makes me laugh a lot and while he is quiet at first he is strong and never lets himself be walked over.

I just love him and I'm glad he's mine :-)

Here's a lovely photo of us on the big day
Photobucket

1 comment:

loz said...

Awww congratulations to you both. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary

Related Posts with Thumbnails