Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Holiday time!

Looking out on this cold and dreary Melbourne morning makes the idea of 2 weeks in warm and hopefully sunny QLD seem so much nicer that it already is!
Luke isn't coming with me-so I'm flying with the girls and a big bump of a belly baby alone, which is kinda scary. I have a back pack filled with all sorts of fun stuff for the girls to do-including emergency ponies lol. I caved. But when we get up there it's going to be ace! I haven't seen my parents since June and there is much chatting and going out for meals to do. My niece will have grown a heap and my SIL is pregnant again so it will be nice to chat all things baby with her and my brother-and maybe have a turn of their Wii fit hehe. Mum and I can talk (no kidding to those who know either or both of us huh?) so I imagine that we will chat up a storm and do some nice big walks along the beach-while talking. The kids will have a wonderful time and swim heaps in the pool at my folks place-hopefully making them fall into bed without issue each night-hear that Willow? This means you!
Willow has woken up with a runny nose so poor baby will be on some hardcore herbs and vit C today so she stays in the land of well for the holiday. Might give some to Tannah for good measure too.

So I'm off to wash and pack and get organized. We'll spend some time with Luke today too cause I miss him when we go away. Catch you in a couple of weeks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors
or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My blog diets that work fast

Anonymous said...

This article came in a well-timed passion! I can't believe it. I'd been looking online for Email Templates.
You did a great job and yes i thoroughly agree that a template can make
or break your online business. Well Done!

Also visit my webpage :: Author'S External Home Page...

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally right.
This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

my blog post: free email templates for outlook

Anonymous said...

Hi, I desire to subscribe for this web site to obtain latest updates, therefore where
can i do it please assist.

Also visit my blog email marketing website

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and
check once more here regularly. I am quite certain I'll be informed many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!

Here is my web page; Visit Homepage

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday.
I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!


Feel free to visit my blog post Visit The Up Coming Post

Anonymous said...

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at
this web page is in fact fastidious.

Also visit my homepage ... email Templates html

Related Posts with Thumbnails