Friday, November 28, 2008

These are a few of my favourite things

Here is my love list at the moment-

-Natures Path Corn Flakes-no wheat or sugar and Willow loves em. It takes her at least 45 minutes to eat 2 bowls in the morning (read my internet time lol)
-Itti Bitti D'lish Nappies- I bought some for the baby and cause Willow is such a pocket rocket they fit her. How good are they? So plush and lovely and they really do the job. I want MORE.
-homebirth-I just love the care I get from my midwife as well as the excitement about doing it again. Birth is just so normal...and so amazingly special :-)
-Alfie Kohn- Unconditional Parenting is the most challenging and best parenting book I've read since Robin Grille. I'm going to get my own copy!
-Mangoes-seriously, what's not to love?
-My friends-I've had some lovely times with them of late
-Internet shopping-Not having to hit the shops at xmas yay! Sites I love are Dragonfly toys, Spiral Garden, Natures Child and Eco Toys.
-Hello Baby- It's a book about a homebirth for kids. Tannah likes to have it read to her over and over and imagine what this birth will be like. She is quite keen to be there (and cut the cord!) and I'm sure it feels like an elephants pregnancy to her
-My Hip Bubby Baby Sling- I've had it since Tannah was a couple of months old and it has been used and used and it still fits around the bump.
-Hommus with chilli- try it.
-Criminal Minds-I'm totally addicted to this show and the last 2 episodes were great! I love Spencer....
-warm weather-bring more on please universe.......

2 comments:

Kate said...

Can help you out with D'lishes and the Kohn book if you like!

I have a half read brand new copy here that just doesn't speak to me... love to see it go somewhere that it will be appreciated :D

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your
articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.

However just imagine if you added some great visuals or video
clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is
excellent but with images and video clips, this
website could definitely be one of the very best in its niche.
Awesome blog!

Take a look at my website - crash diets that work

Related Posts with Thumbnails