Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas pics :-)

Ok our computer is old and sick and giving me a fair bit of grief about working all the time. I'me going to post our chrissy pics and hope I have enough time before the screen dies on me again.....

Here is Luke and Willow enjoying his birthday lunch-my lovely man is 30!
Photobucket

Tannah at the Myer window in the city
Photobucket
All too much for Willow
Photobucket
The new Antarctica exhibit at the Melbourne aquarium-complete with PENGUINS! It is awesome and I highly recommend it.
Photobucket
Xmas morning-playing in the new cubby house
Photobucket
Opening presents at home
Photobucket
Yes I dressed them the same-feel free to give me shit-but I think they look cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The best pic of them together lol
Photobucket
Luke and I awww
Photobucket
Phew so there is xmas eve and xmas day in pictures!
Tannah is still stoked with the My Little Pony and lollipop she got above all others lol and Willow was just stoked to eat all day. I had a lovely time and am looking forward to doing it with 3 kids next year!!

4 comments:

Juniper said...

Shae, you look gorgeous! Love the pic with you and hubby. Also, love those matching cherry dresses - I don't blame you for wanting to dress them alike LOL! My mum did the same when we were little (for special occasions especially). I was never tempted by my older two - cause they were a boy and girl LOL!

Glad you had a fun Chrissy and birthday - did I tell you my DH's birthday is on Christmas Eve too? We did a party for him on 28th cause it was his 40th and I wanted everyone to be able to come!

katef said...

OMG you dressed them the same?? You know you have scarred them for life now don't you!?!?!? You terrible horrible mother.... LOL
Looks like you had a lovely Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I've read a few good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you place to create the sort of wonderful informative site.

Also visit my site; bmi Chart Female

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.
I hope to contribute & assist other users like its aided me.
Great job.

Stop by my homepage: diets that work for women

Related Posts with Thumbnails