Tuesday, March 31, 2009

She's here!!

Photobucket
An amazing thing happened at our house on Saturday night.
Our third daughter Harper Bliss entered the world. It was fast, intense and incredible. I was surrounded by my husband, midwife, children and best friend as I birthed my baby girl into the water and scooped her up into my arms.
Photobucket
Photobucket
She is so much her own person...and so much like our other two.
Photobucket

I am resting and feeding and babygazing...just blissed out and feeling blessed.
Welcome earthside Harper.
Photobucket

I promise to be back with more at some stage :-)

8 comments:

Kat said...

Congratulations and welcome to Harper, such a beautiful and strong name.

Sazz said...

OMG OMG OMG I am so so so thrilled for you all. I'm weaping joyous, excited tears here. Heart skipping a beat at those divine photos.

Congratulations S!

Harper is divine (love her name, as you know).

Wishing you a wonderful babymoon!

Love, peace and breast milk to you, my dear xoxox

katef - www.picklebums.com said...

beautiful gorgeous and amazing women just run in your family! (mind you, your token male isn't too bad either!) So awesome to be part of Harper's arrival... love you all heaps!
Must make time for baby photo shoot asap!!!

Juniper said...

Shae, such beautiful photos, you look amazing, and your girls are just adorable! Can't wait to catch up IRL - huge congratulations!

MoederKip said...

Shae -I'm just in awe of you and your beautiful family.
Can't wait to meet little Harper and hear all about her journey earthside.
xxx

Bin said...

Awwww, so lovely. More congratulations! Love xxx

Donna said...

Congratulations to you and your beautiful family!Sounds like an amazing birth. Oh, so special to have 3 little girls now.
Enjoy the milky haze and your baby moon.... love Donna xx

Sif said...

Can't say it enough! Congratulations again and what a lovely family you've got going on! I promise I won't be in hospital for your next blessingway ;)...

Related Posts with Thumbnails