Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tannah is four!!

I can't believe that I am the mother of a 4 year old. It doesn't seem that long ago that Tannah was the baby ( I suppose it wasn't really lol) and now she just seems so grown up.
She is starting to ask a lot of questions about letters and sounds. She is so super girly it isn't funny-always dancing around and singing, usually in dress ups. She still spends a fair chunk of the day fighting with Willow-but now some of the day is spent playing with her. She has some close friends who she totally adores-and asks me about over and over again "when will we see Z & I or E??" She seems to like Harper (so far..). She loves to eat! She has just started sleeping in her own bed-in our room. She does ballet.

I love who she is and can't wait to see how she grows up.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awww she is a gorgeous girl to be sure. We love her too :D

Happy 4ness Tan!

loz said...

Awwww it happens ever so quickly doesn't it? Reading this made me feel all gooey hope you all had a lovely birthdays and Tan enjoys being 4.

Related Posts with Thumbnails