Thursday, August 20, 2009

Life is still good

Luke is staring down the barrel of a redundancy-again. I doubt (and he does too) that he'll survive the cut this time. I have no idea what we are going to do or how far up shit creek this will leave us.
I should be stressed right?

I'm not.

We have a great marriage. A really great marriage. We have great kids-no, we have awesome kids. How can I bitch and moan about money when we have those basic things so very right? Sure life is not perfect, who's is? But life is pretty damn good.

Fuck work. If they let him go it'll be their loss.

What is really worrying me is when will I get my iPhone back so I can rejoin my online civilization?

1 comment:

Eco Toys said...

Good on you Shae! People easily forget the things that are really important in their lives. As you said it would be their loss.

Related Posts with Thumbnails