Friday, August 21, 2009

Things I know

-when my 4 year old discovered the hilarity of the fart noise made with your hand in your armpit I couldn't help but be a little proud
-sand tables are not for sand, merely a rest point so the kids can move it all over the yard
-if you co-sleep and let your kids take a toy to bed be prepared to wake up with a My Little Pony in the small of your back
-something about making my own play-dough makes me feel like mother of the year
-sleep comes in many forms. Sometime it's an hour and a half the whole night on the recliner with a sushi rolled baby in the crook of my arm. Not ideal, but I'll take what I can get.
-something about library story time makes my kids lose their minds
-something about us showing up at library story time makes the librarian look a little worried. Oh that's right, see previous point.

1 comment:

katepickle said...

go the fart fairy!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails