Sunday, September 13, 2009

Things I know-the I forgot to do it on Friday and now it's Sunday edition

-Harper sleeps better when Luke is home and/or I have nothing to do.
-Tannah and Willow can fight about anything. I'm sure this is not the 1st time I've posted that.
-watching my kids eat what I have put down in front of them for dinner and ask for seconds fills me with happiness. I need to be less emotionally invested.
-I am old. I don't get WTF the "band" Short Stack and their hair is all about
-new baby teeth are puppy sharp-yeowch!
-my lunch today was falafel, hommus and tabouli that I made-from scratch! I need to get a life cause I almost took a photo of my kitchen skillz.
-when you have kids and you are sitting next to a screaming child on a plane you are not annoyed-just super grateful that the screaming child is not yours.
-the joy of knowing that your baby is going to be the last is knowing that it's only a matter of time now before I can sleep next to my husband for a whole night again. Perhaps with benefits ;-)

1 comment:

Nalin said...

There are few things that make my insides go all warm and lovely as watching Indi gulp down my food. Yr not the only one! And that lunch sounds magical. And I have been known to take photos of my cooking! Sometimes you just don't want to let go.

Related Posts with Thumbnails