Friday, November 27, 2009

Things I know

I am aware it's been some time...

-nothing scares the shit out of kids like a huge clap of thunder when they have their little noses pressed against the window
-sunshine = heaps of rain = happy garden and excited gardener
-sometimes you get what you want for what you want to pay for it on eBay! Helloooo tramampoline!
-the amount of puke coming out of a baby looks waaaaay bigger than the amount that went in
-a lot of stuff I previously thought was a big deal mess wise is really just me being anal. The kids playing in the "crafting box" by themselves for a couple of hours was cleaned up in minutes
-my big 2 would be happy to exist on crackers and apples forever
-zen bedtime works!
-I love it when Luke works day shift.

1 comment:

Nic said...

Yes I was always amazed at the amount of vomit that came out of freya, like how can they store that much?

Related Posts with Thumbnails