Friday, February 26, 2010

Grateful

Veronica over at Sleepless Nights did a post today about being grateful. I'm inspired :) This is going to be about interesting stuff not the things that are a given like family, children, friends and health. You know I love those things right?

I'm grateful for-
-peanut butter. Really. It's my favorite.
-finding a local cow so we can have our own "bath" milk
-all the lovely women and children I have met at the Unschooling group
-home delivered groceries!
-*ahem* frozen coke. I am aware that it is the devil
-my very clever friend at Moeder Kip who makes the most awesomest clothes ever. For my kids and for me!
-old school sheet sets found at the op shop. The very same ones I had when I was little!
-kids who love to sleep over at their grandparents and babies that sleep on said night so parents can get ummm well LAID
-my dishwasher (I could really start a separate blog about how much I love thee)


How about you? What are you grateful for?

3 comments:

Stitch Sista said...

Thanks Shae, I've posted my own Grateful inpsired by you :)

MoederKip said...

*feeling the love*
I'm grateful to have such lovely and supportive friends :-)

Kestrel said...

I'm grateful for finding your blog Shae, such inspired, thoughtful writing. You blow me away x

Related Posts with Thumbnails