Saturday, April 3, 2010

My big girl

Photobucket

After 5 years of co-sleeping (well she turns 5 in a couple of weeks) Tannah is sleeping in her own room.

She has been sleeping in her own bed in our room for a couple of months and she has been restless for more space (our room is mattresses on the floor resembling a tetris game)and hinting at wanting a "big bed". She then had a sleepover with her besties and I figured if she can sleep at a whole other house without me no problem then she can probably handle her own room-which is about 2 metres from mine. One where she can see me from her bed.

Then we talked to her grandparents about using Luke's old bunks from their place and she was sold. All week we have been hearing-
"do I get my bed TODAY?? How about NOOOWW?" etc
And tonight when the beds were all up and together she asked to go to bed.

I know. I was amazed too.

She stayed in there briefly before re-emerging and I was worried that sailing might not go so smoothly. But after a story she took herself back to bed, snuggled in and went to sleep. Just like that. I wonder how the rest of tonight will go.



And there were four in the bed and the little one said....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity
regarding unpredicted emotions.

My web-site: virility ex

Anonymous said...

It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Visit my web blog - virility ex wiki

Anonymous said...

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge on the
topic of unpredicted emotions.

Also visit my weblog ... Amigosdivebelize.Com

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

My web blog http://sarhanes.free.fr

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely happy I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!


Here is my homepage: provillus does it work

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this
blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's
the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


My site: buy virility ex

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article.
Thank you for supplying these details.

my web page; idol lip

Related Posts with Thumbnails