Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Neat little box

I have been reading a LOT of blogs of late. And googling blogs. It seems most blogs have a particular topic that they run with.
It made me wonder what topic mine is.
I suppose it's a Mummy Blog. But I talk a lot about unschooling and they have their own genre. I do bang on about homebirth. I also go on about my garden and sustainability and food. I have been reading a lot of blogs from "the fatosphere" and feel a post about fat acceptance coming on. I have been spamming you with photos. I invented an apple cupcake recepie that will be up in a couple of days.

I guess my life is not a neat little box :)

2 comments:

katepickle said...

Your blog is like mine.. it has multiple personality disorder! LOL
I know people in the 'pro blogging world' bang on about 'finding your niche' but I reckon you've already found yours... the niche of you!

anastasia_wolf said...

Yep same with mine (well the ME one, the other one is more an unschooly one).

Related Posts with Thumbnails