Sunday, May 9, 2010

My first blog post

I was looking at a few other bloggers who got tagged with the Meme about what their first post said. Kate tagged whoever had not been tagged yet so I am tagging myself to share my awesomeness lol.....


So Hi! I'm back.....Where am I at?

I'm 14 weeks pregnant with number 3 and I'm so glad that the 1st trimester is over. Can I just say yawn and blerg? This baby will arrive late March/early April. I'd like the 28th of March please baby-that works in nicely with Easter so Luke can have maximum time off work with minimum loss of cash :-) Having bubs at home again. Of course, homebirth rocks. Tannah thinks the baby is a boy and she wants to call him Flora hmmmm. Have decided recently that we're not going to find out the sex-sorry for all those interested, you'll have to wait! I just want that lovely surprise on the day and I just don't really want another scan. Have seen baby and convinced I'm actually pregnant so I'm good lol.
Tannah is growing up. She does ballet and just loves it. It's laid back so I'm happy but she gets to wear a ballet dress so she's happy-there is a concert in November which should be interesting. She is currently rocking out to Justine Clarke using her toy broom as a guitar. She is a love.
Willow is a pocket rocket. She's little for her age and never stops! She was well and truly walking by 11 months and now she climbs and runs and pushes etc. Taking her to the park is a test of nerves. Looks like she is going to have red hair-fiery little Leo girl. She's a lot of fun!
Luke is much happier back in Melbourne. He has an interview for his old leading hand position next week so hopefully.....

And life is busy for me. With playgroup, the BaBs (bellies and babies) group, ABA,spending time with friends and trying to suss out the local homeschooling group I definately use my calendar!
Posted by shae at 2:08 PM


Mainly did this to point out that the date I wanted Harper to be born on was the 28th of march. THAT'S THE SAY SHE WAS BORN ON!! See-awesome :)

9 comments:

katepickle said...

So glad someone took me seriously and stepped up to join in!

Oh and since you don't require any of that particular kind of awesomeness any more.. can you lend it to me please. June 21st please... or even the 22nd would do :)

Anonymous said...

I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you
create this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own website and would love to know where you got this from or what the theme is called. Many thanks!

Here is my webpage :: Abercrombie

Anonymous said...

Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing effort.


My page ... Tory Burch Shoes

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about meantime.

Feel free to visit my web blog Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This post could not be written any
better! Looking through this article reminds me of my
previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this.

I am going to forward this information to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!

Here is my web site ... Nike Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now ;)

Here is my website :: Sac Louis Vuitton

Anonymous said...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam
feedback? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.

Also visit my web blog Michael Kors Outlet

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send
you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Visit my web-site: Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet (ngosummit.com)

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the
video to make your point. You clearly know what
youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something
informative to read?

My webpage; More Info

Related Posts with Thumbnails