Thursday, June 17, 2010

I had plans....

Photobucket

I love blogs with photos. I love blogs with pics of day to day life with children like this.

Every second Thursday I meet with a group on unschoolers in a botanical garden. I love this group of families and I love where we meet up. I planned on taking a heap of photos today and blog them. But the weather was awful. No really. It was freezing cold and had been pouring rain and it was still kinda damp, everywhere. There was a movie crew (!) filming a car driving down a road and they were taking up an awful lot of room in the space we usually use. Harper was unsure about walking in gumboots and my hands were full of her, which was nice.

It was a shame I didn't take photos! Willow was puddle splashing and Tannah was making new friends and there were a group of boys having a fight with all the leaves on the ground. The company was ace, there was yummy food and I must admit to loving how everyone dresses in the middle of winter. Lots of beanies, hats, scarves and jackets. Lots of different colours! Harper could barely move from all the layers she had on.

So here is the only photo I've taken today. A photo of Willow's gumboots drying out after she played in so much water they were full!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE that winter doesn't stop anyone from playing outside! Sorry I missed it xo

Anonymous said...

each time i used to read smaller articles that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this time.


Here is my blog ... windows xp registry cleaner

Related Posts with Thumbnails