Friday, June 11, 2010

Things I know

-I might not have a cat that likes to hide in boxes but I do have a puppy who likes to shit on the paperback copy of Hairy Maclairy
-if the milk smells funny don't taste it
-electric toothbrushes switch the balance from kids not wanting to brush their teeth to kids only wanting to brush their teeth
-there are few things in life more annoying than tiny baby feet kneading your bellyfat at 3am.
-winter makes my children hungry. I've heard of kids who seemingly survive on air, none of those children belong to me.
-if you think you can smell a poo nappy/dog poo you probably can. Don't ignore that instinct.
-it's lovely when I enjoy the girls favorite book at the moment as much as them. (it's Edwina the Emu if you are interested)
-winter happiness is snuggling up in a warm house in front of a DVD with my family.

What do you know?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I know that I love reading your blog! It's one of the first I go for when it pops into my reader ;)

Anonymous said...

Surely our scientists know more about chemistry that nature
does, so surely they should be able to come up with some far
better for our skin than any of these natural oils
and butters you read about. Take good care of yourself.
Indulging in a warm bubble bath, listening to music and playing your favourite sport are
also good ways of beating stress.

my web site aloe Vera on acne

Related Posts with Thumbnails