Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy third birthday Willow!

My midgie firecracker girl is three today. This time 3 years ago I was still high on the hormones from our ecstatic, easy and beautiful homebirth.
Photobucket
We were resting on the recliner with her snuggled into my dressing gown. That was all we did for the first 12 hours. Snuggled and fed. Skin to skin.
Photobucket

Willow walked at 10 months and was running and climbing by her first birthday.
Photobucket

By the time she was 2 she already had a baby sister who she has always been beautiful towards-sharing everything without being prompted, even the boob.
Photobucket

Willow, you are so kind, giving and passionate. I feel so blessed to have such an affectionate and forgiving daughter. I could live without the epic tantrums you are capable of but I think they stem from your passion ;)

Happy 3rd birthday my girl. We love you so much!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jesseca Amy Harris (nee Hoath) said...

Beautiful Shae! Happy birthday Willow! Hopefully see you next week x

anastasia_wolf said...

Happy birthday Willow! (Still jealous you snaffled the 3rd! ;)).

Garden Pheenix said...

She is gorgeous - inside and out :c) Congrats on your birthing day as well Mumma.

In my family the Mum was always given flowers and told "Congrats on your childs birthday" which was oddly touching considering how unemotional and scared of icky sentiments my family is lol.

<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails