Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We play! With borrowed toys.

Photobucket

This last month my kids have been enjoying some lovely toys form the Mobile Toy Library here in Melbourne. We paid our monthly fee and chose 2 baskets of toys. All their toys are natural, wooden toys-right up our alley! It was nice to try some big ticket items to see what might show up at christmas! We loved playing with the Plan Toys city-definitely something we would like to have around here permanently.

Photobucket


I love the idea of having beautiful toys to play with that we can swap over each month. I'm pretty sure the girls enjoyed it too.

We Play


We're playing along with Childhood 101 We Play! Go and check out some other great play ideas HERE.

8 comments:

Narelle said...

Toy libraries are such a great invention! I've always meant to join up to our local one but I never get around to it. Perhaps I should now ;)

jenny said...

Toy libraries are tops. It was always wonderful to be able to try out toys, or to play with the ones we could never afford to buy ourselves.

amandab said...

I wonder if we have a toy library near us? I've often thought about it, but, like library books, have been afraid about how often we would lose things!

Mom and Kiddo said...

Toys from the library? What a brilliant idea!

Marita said...

Toy libraries are such a fantastic and under-utilised resource.

When my girls were young enough to still attend playgroup we mums used to swap toys between us.

Izzy said...

There are MOBILE Toy Libraries at Melbourne? Thats really awesome!!!

I should start suggesting this to the Early Childhood professionals in Singapore! Thanks for sharing..

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every single one, it's in fact a fastidious for me to go to see this website, it includes important Information.

My page: microsoft registry cleaner
Also see my website - best registry cleaner

Anonymous said...

I am truly grateful to the holder of this website who
has shared this enormous article at at this time.

Visit my web blog :: registry cleaner software

Related Posts with Thumbnails