Saturday, September 18, 2010

A few links.

Not something I usually do but I have read a few amazing things over the web this week.

-35 Ways to be beautiful over at Adios Barbie has really inspired me. I'm going to print this off and put it on my wall somewhere.

-Not Dabbling in Normal has me wanting to make THIS slow cooked grain breakfast. Yum!

-Lovely Kestrel sent me a link to so wabi sabi. I love the wabi sabi aesthetic and think the idea of "imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete" sounds like me!

-Spilt Milk did another great post on Fat Acceptance


-And next week I'm joining in with Picklebums and having an imperfect week. Each day I'll post or photograph something about the beauty, humor and love in the mudane of my everyday imperfect life and celebrating it. Feel free to join in too :)

Happy clicking!

2 comments:

Kestrel said...

*blush* Great links, thank you! I so need some acceptance of all things impermanent, imperfect and fat in my life right now x

Marita said...

That breakfast looks so yummy. I really want to give it a go. But not sure if anyone else in my family would eat it. Might have to make a smaller serving of it just for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails