Thursday, September 2, 2010

Suggestions?

OK readers of my blog.

I am about to enroll Tannah as a home-educated child *cue music, dun dun duuuuunnn* and want to keep a loose documentation for my own interest, the kids to look back on and in case I have to show we are covering the key learning areas in a natural learning environment. I've decided the easiest way to do this will be to blog it.

I want a great name for this blog and I would love to hear suggestions. Remembering I may have to give an official schooly checker inner type person the URL one day, keep it clean huh?

Fire away creative people!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Live, Laugh, Learn - livelaughlearn

Home School Days - homeschooldays

My Home, My Classroom - myhomemyclassroom

Sif said...

Here, There and Beyond; Experiental Learning.

A Million Lessons In Each Day

Wonderously Wandering; Proximal Pedagogy

Practical Pedagogy; I do, therefore I learn

shae said...

loving these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails