‘Our Children will ask…What were our parents thinking?
Why did they produce toxic chemicals and then allow them to get in to our bodies?
Were they so arrogant to think that our bodies would not be affected?’ Dr Sarah Lantz PhD
If you are in or around Melbourne this Saturday get to the Living Chemical Free Seminar, hosted by Eco Toys, brings together the bestselling author, speaker and children’s health advocate Dr Sarah Lantz.
From the Eco Toys Blog-
If you want to know how to raise healthy children in a toxic world you simply can’t afford to miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from and be inspired by one of the world’s leading experts on chemicals and the effects on children’s health today. The presentation will address:
* Why babies are being born pre-polluted, the chemicals they are born with, and what makes kids particularly susceptible;
* How the chemicals found in your children’s food are hindering their development, lowering IQ scores and triggering attention and behavior disorders;
* Why Australia continues to use chemicals that are banned or restricted in other countries across the world;
* What’s really on your dinner table and in your children’s medication – vital information EVERY PARENT should know!
* How you can begin to implement health changes and practices for you and your children that help cleanse the body of chemicals.
* Solutions and strategies for raising healthy children (and adults) in a toxic world.
Date: Sat 16th October
Time: 12.30pm – 3pm (registration 12.30- 1pm)
Venue: Hawthorn Town Hall – 360 Burwood rd, Hawthorn
TICKETS $30 - SEATS LIMITED BOOK NOW!
Or contact Melinda on 9078 7500 (discounts apply for group bookings)
There will be a vibrant marketplace with local sustainable businesses showcasing their products, plus plenty of great give-ways, samples and specials.
This INSPIRING PRESENTATION WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE !
To read more click HERE