Sunday, April 3, 2011

A trip to the childrens garden

WE took a trip to the children's garden at the botanical gardens on Friday. We had a great day and I urge anyone who is in Melbourne to go and enjoy it there. There is a little trickling stream and a fountain that encourage water play so do take a change of clothes!

I took some lovely photos while we were there and thought I'd join in with Frogpondsrock for her Sunday Selections photo linky. She takes beautiful photos and there are lots of other lovely ones to look at in the link up. Makes my DSLR lust ramp up a little.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my favorite for the day
Photobucket

Tired girls on the train trip home
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim (frogpondsrock) said...

These are lovely photos Shae. I love the third photo down. she looks so like you :)

learncreatedo said...

they are gorgeous photos, very cute.

Cherie said...

Gorgeous, beautiful ;~)♥♥

gaby@727m2 - a garden diary said...

It's lovely to see the children having so much fun outside and nice when kids (and pets) are exhausted from good, healthy outdoorsy activities :)

Jay at The Depp Effect said...

Oh, I love that last one! Reminds me so much of the days we took our boys out when they were young! Outward trip, squabbling, boredom, 'are-we-nearly-there-yet'. Homeward bound, totally dead to the world on the back seat! Bliss!

Looks like a great place! The streams are such a good idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails